We’ve got a secret.. We love stationery. We’ve spent hours on the quest for the perfect notebook. We’ve had full conversations about the qualities of a good pen, and agonised over the weight of paper. It’s no wonder then that we’re big fans of a wedding invitation. We’ve rounded up some of our favourites for you.
1. A fun, colourful lollipop suite from Charming Press – a small design studio specialising in illustrated stationery, with no pearlescant card or diamantes in sight.
2. August & Osceola make beautiful invitations for proper grown-ups. They’re inspired by a love of typography, paper goods and vintage curiosities.
3. A concert ticket themed invitation for music lovers from e.y.i love. Lorna & Jack are a husband and wife team with a shared love of design.
4. We think Kate Ruth Romey is a genius when it comes to creating bespoke designs. We’re a little biased as she made Liv’s invites. This haberdashery inspired set is brilliant.
5. Going for a monochrome theme? This set by Emma Jo is perfect. Emma is a self-confessed typesetting and hand lettering fanatic.
6. This little heart motif is perfect for colour lovers. Miranda at Style & Joy creates contemporary, simple, fresh designs.
7. We Are Knotted are Hackney based designers with a great selection of really contemporary invitations, like this gorgeous ‘Halcyon’ design.
8. Tropical prints are here to stay. We hope. Because they’re FUN. Especially on this suite by Lucy Says I Do.
9. We are partial to a geometric shape, and a good shade of blue. This design by Sincerely May has both.
10. If you want to save some trees and go super modern, Paperless Post is your best bet. Choose from tons of designs and upload a photo of yourselves if you fancy it, then send out digital invites, no envelope addressing required.