Since starting Patchwork we’ve been to a few wedding fairs. We’ve now seen the good, the bad and the ugly….
Bits we love:
- Feeling the love while listening to couples talk about their ‘big day’.
- Meeting a diverse range of people with such different dreams.
- Hooking up with other like minded businesses doing amazing things.
- Discovering the Bailey’s fountain.
Not so much:
- Watching women bullied into panic buying things they don’t need.
- Witnessing the embarrassing lack of diversity when it comes to products and suppliers.
- Discovering the liposuction stand.
- Opening this goodie bag